Author Topic: Lupita Nyongo and boyfriend..  (Read 3506 times)

Offline notgonnacry10

• Blood Royal
  • Awards Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded for Superior Journalism. Awarded to Members Who Break New Ground. Awarded to Members With Dedication. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Members With Black Pride. Awarded to Full Members
Re: Lupita Nyongo and boyfriend..
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 08:09:31 AM »
she looks just like her mom. i saw 12 years a slave on my vacation and i thought it was good. lupita did a good job, however still waiting for a film showing how slaves fought back. there where hundreds and ongoing slave revolts. still mcqueen did a good job of at least showing the monotony of being a slave and i liked how it showed that white women were just as culpable.
dark girls rock
you mad?
we glad

Offline Piru_Red

• Blood Royal
  • I'm the strength of the strong
  • Awards Established a crushing superiority on the field. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. The Undisputed Champion A map to glory. Mr. Integrity Medallion Awarded to Members With Black Pride. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. BAD MOTHERFUCKER BADGE Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 09:39:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How you thought that was her boyfriend LOL, they even have the same lips

it even looks like he borrowed her lipstick in the pic on the right.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline captivewildwoman

• Blood Royal
  • Live, laugh, love a lot.
  • Awards Established a crushing superiority on the field. A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. Awarded to Members With Dedication. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 09:43:12 AM »
What a nice-looking family she has!  Beautiful!
Keep the Faith... Better Days and Higher Love are comin' soon! - Hippies

"Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you."  Satchel Paige

"Don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines."  Satchel P

Online mightyoshun

• Blood Royal
  • Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
  • Awards No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. A map to glory. Awarded to Members With Black Pride. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 09:58:42 AM »
Well I got ALL you little cutie pies beat...Im 5'8.... :93:

....with four inch heels *running*

Whew! 5'4 is what I remembered. Thought I was losing it.
Age cannot wither me, nor custom stale my infinite variety.
Other women cloy the appetites they feed; I make hungry where most I satisfy.

Offline Radiance

• Hierophant
  • Awards Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members A map to glory. Awarded to Full Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions.
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »
 beautiful complexions.

Offline missg28339

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »
How you thought that was her boyfriend LOL, they even have the same lips

*lol*

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
  • Awards A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. A map to glory. Awarded to Hero Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 11:58:02 AM »

:043: :043: :043: :043:...oh so you fall into our club of almost being average height but not quite making it
my new jam

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
  • Awards A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. A map to glory. Awarded to Hero Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 11:59:12 AM »
they have some pretty chirun if that is her brother..

they most certainly do...I wonder if they will ever come to her premiers...would be nice :93:
my new jam

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 12:00:11 PM »
They have such beautiful complexions...

Girl I said the same thing..they can audition for acne facewash commercials and when the spots hands down
my new jam

Offline Mstryn

• Blood Royal
  • Hello! My name is....
  • Awards A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »

I got you beat,,,I'm  5'10" and I refuse to wear any heels over 3.1 inches high.

Btw,  my bestfriend,  she's like 4'9"  and we're a sight together....

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 12:01:20 PM »
she looks just like her mom. i saw 12 years a slave on my vacation and i thought it was good. lupita did a good job, however still waiting for a film showing how slaves fought back. there where hundreds and ongoing slave revolts. still mcqueen did a good job of at least showing the monotony of being a slave and i liked how it showed that white women were just as culpable.

she does favor her momma...I know momma was a looker back in her heydey...still is cause both parents look mighty young
my new jam

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 12:02:32 PM »
I got you beat,,,I'm  5'10" and I refuse to wear any heels over 3.1 inches high.

Btw,  my bestfriend,  she's like 4'9"  and we're a sight together....

Glaring at you folks that don't have to constantly get pants hemmed if they are unable to find pettites...I love my height though :043: :043: :043: :043:
my new jam

Offline missg28339

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 12:04:22 PM »
they most certainly do...I wonder if they will ever come to her premiers...would be nice :93:

that would be nice. i wonder if they are here in the states?

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05:45 PM »
that would be nice. i wonder if they are here in the states?

Me too...I hope she gets continued roles because she is beautiful and the sister knows how to dress
my new jam

Offline qnswmn

• Noble
  • Awards A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. Awarded to Members With Dedication. Awarded to Members With Black Pride. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 12:06:20 PM »

I feel ya. Yep, Iíve been waiting to see the Nat Turner story for some time now.
I understand and know why Harriet Tubman had to pull a gun on some niccas!

Offline missg28339

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 12:09:03 PM »
Me too...I hope she gets continued roles because she is beautiful and the sister knows how to dress

she is very pretty and nine times out of then her clothes are on point!... with the exception of a hideous pair of cream colored t strap pumps that she wore..lol..

Offline Mstryn

• Blood Royal
  • Hello! My name is....
  • Awards A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:51 PM »
Glaring at you folks that don't have to constantly get pants hemmed if they are unable to find pettites...I love my height though :043: :043: :043: :043:

Way back in high school,,,,it wasn't so popular to be a tall woman........but,  since I've been grown tall has generally served me well with the opposite sex,,,so I'm very comfortable with my height now.   Although, at first I seem to get more attention from non-black men.   Remembering this Egyptian software salesman,  that was fascinated with my height and well the entirety of me.....I was almost scared of him,   everytime he'd visit our office he'd search for me until he'd find me,  he would always ask me to go to lunch....but,  I always found a way to say no politely. 

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 12:27:41 PM »

Way back in high school,,,,it wasn't so popular to be a tall woman........but,  since I've been grown tall has generally served me well with the opposite sex,,,so I'm very comfortable with my height now.   Although, at first I seem to get more attention from non-black men.   Remembering this Egyptian software salesman,  that was fascinated with my height and well the entirety of me.....I was almost scared of him,   everytime he'd visit our office he'd search for me until he'd find me,  he would always ask me to go to lunch....but,  I always found a way to say no politely. 

Those arab men like bw a whole lot...it is great that you became comfortable with your height...if I were you, I would tell them that I have that model height :wink:
my new jam

Offline lamythest

• Blood Royal
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 12:28:20 PM »
she is very pretty and nine times out of then her clothes are on point!... with the exception of a hideous pair of cream colored t strap pumps that she wore..lol..

the pic didn't show up...which one are you talking about?
my new jam

Offline Radiance

• Hierophant
  • Awards Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members A map to glory. Awarded to Full Members An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions.
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »

I'm 5 4" 1/2 sometimes I buy my jeans and slacks in short when they have them lol.

Offline missg28339

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »
the pic didn't show up...which one are you talking about?

its not in this pic.. i like this outfit.. it was a modeling pic.. some cream and black dress...and an ugly pair of t straps.. maybe she was modeling them for a designer..  besides her height.. she would make an excellent model..

Offline Mstryn

• Blood Royal
  • Hello! My name is....
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 12:37:23 PM »
Those arab men like bw a whole lot...it is great that you became comfortable with your height...if I were you, I would tell them that I have that model height :wink:

:grin:

Online "Side Eye" Sek

• Global Moderator
  • Awards Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members Stalwart Guardian. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Hero Members
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 03:51:22 PM »
Whew! 5'4 is what I remembered. Thought I was losing it.

LOL! You remembered!
My Pride & Joy....

Offline befree

• When people show you who they are, believe them. óMaya Angelou
  • Blood Royal
  • Awards Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. Established a crushing superiority on the field. A map to glory. A chest full of treasure. Awarded for Superior Journalism. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2014, 01:33:37 PM »
Okay.... I think this MIGHT be her boyfriend. She did an interview and said she was going home to her Best friend after the Sag Awards.  The reporter said.. is that the best friend you were in bed with when you found out you  were nominated for an Oscar? She said yes.

They went to a  NBA game together and by the body language I think he's possibility....or not

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:38:45 PM by befree1619 »

Offline Piru_Red

• Blood Royal
  • I'm the strength of the strong
  • Awards Established a crushing superiority on the field. A chest full of treasure. Won Their Spurs. No stranger to the field. The Undisputed Champion A map to glory. Mr. Integrity Medallion Awarded to Members With Black Pride. An Award of appreciation for all members of Black Visions. BAD MOTHERFUCKER BADGE Awarded to Hero Members Awarded to Senior Members Awarded to Full Members
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2014, 03:07:25 PM »
Okay.... I think this MIGHT be her boyfriend. She did an interview and said she was going home to her Best friend after the Sag Awards.  The reporter said.. is that the best friend you were in bed with when you found out you  were nominated for an Oscar? She said yes.

They went to a  NBA game together and by the body language I think he's possibility....or not

she's pretty but us black guys don't give a fuck.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login